This product review focuses on a product called IBS-MD from the manufacturer, Premium Certified. This product is at the top of our list because it contains some great ingredients for dealing with IBS symptoms.
- 10 natural enzymes to aid digestion.
- Turmeric, ginger, and aloe vera for pain relieving and soothing benefits.
- Psyllium to ensure regular bowel movements and stop constipation
- Bioperine for increased bioavailability and speeding up results
Their formula contains everything you need for an optimal IBS solution – pain relief for abdominal discomfort, soothing herbs to reduce bloating and gas, soluble fiber to increase peristalsis and maintain regular bowel movements, and strengthening herbs to promote long-term intestinal health. This is a great formula!
Furthermore, IBS-MD offer a great money back guarantee. This is great news for consumers because we all react differently to supplements, which is great to know because if this supplement isn’t for you, you can get a full money back refund. This manufacturer offers a full 90 days to assess how well this works for you and if you are not completely satisfied, you can return it and get your money back. You really have nothing to lose.
Other positive aspects that we like about this product are the many good customer reviews we found that suggest many people are benefitting from taking this product – always a good sign when assessing how well it works!
The manufacturer of this product, Premium Certified, is a top quality manufacturer and market leader in the supplement industry so although we knew that their product was going to be a top quality formula, it was great to be reminded of how well this company formulate good supplements.
Our full review on Irritab will help you better understood just how well this supplement can help address the issues associated with IBS and the pain and discomfort is causes. Read on for more info.
Irritab contains the following ingredients:
- 10 Digestive Enzymes – assists to break down food and aid digestion.
- Psyllium – a soluble fiber to regulate bowel movements and prevent constipation.
- Perilla Leaf – relieves bloating and abdominal discomfort.
- Peppermint Oil – soothes and cools offering immediate pain relief.
- Aloe Vera – supports a healthy digestive system and acts as a gentle laxative.
- Fennel – stimulates peristalsis to regulate the movement of bowels.
- Ginger Root – provides warming anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefit.
- Turmeric – provides soothing, warm relief to for abdominal discomfort.
- Cumin – helps food digest and supports healthy long-term gastrointestinal health.
- Long Pepper – boosts metabolism and aids digestion.
- Vitamin D – boosts any deficiencies that may be present.
- Bioperine® – increases absorption and speeds up results.
This manufacturer suggests to take this dietary supplement twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Preferably, it should be taken with an 8oz glass of water, half an hour before a meal.
Possible Side Effects
There were no noted side effects that we could find for this product. This is very likely due to the fact that all the ingredients it contains are natural. It is wise to check with your doctor about taking any new supplements, even if they are all natural.
From their website, we could see that a single bottle costs $49.95. However, customers are able to save quite a lot of money when buying 6 bottles which reduces the costs per bottle down to $23.30 which saves over $200. This is great news for those who are looking to treat IBS on a long-term basis. They have other options also if you are not comfortable purchasing for half a year ahead so you may select their best value package costs $139.80, saving consumers over $219. What we liked was that customers can lead the way in which package suits their personal needs.
Premium Certified offers a great 90-day money back guarantee if you are not happy with the results you experience. This is great news because ordering a 6 month supply saving you over $200) means that if it doesn’t work for you, you can send it back and get a full refund. This is very fair!
We liked many aspects of this product.
We loved that it:
- contains 10 natural digestive enzymes to help digest food
- contains a soothing and warming herbal blend of ingredients including turmeric, ginger, aloe vera to counter abdominal pain
- contains herbs to promote regular bowel movements and avoid constipation
- contains Bioperine for fast results
- has a great 90-day guarantee
- no side effects
Whenever you buy a supplement, you need to look at every aspect and weight up everything to better understand if you should purchase it or not. This is one supplement that we would wholeheartedly recommend.
We liked the variety of ingredients they have included in their formula which appears to cover every symptom that IBS presents with. Taking 10 digestive enzymes daily is definitely going to help the body digest and absorb food much easier. Mixed with the other herbs for soothing and warming, as well as added Bioperine for speedier results, we feel that this is a winning product. The price is similar to other products and we liked the fact that they offer great discounts for purchasing multiple bottles, provides customers with the control to decide which package will suit their personal health needs. We love this manufacturer’s great 90-day money back guarantee and we liked that we found many positive reviews about this product.
All in all, a great product for treating IBS!
Click here to learn about our Top IBS Products.
|IBS Clear||BioGanix BioZyme Digestive Enzymes||Nature's Sunshine Food Enzymes||Herbs of Gold IBS Advanced||Kijimea IBS|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) best value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Fast||Good||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.50%||81%||79%||72%||68.2%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Risk Free||Unused & Unopened||No|