One of the best products we reviewed for treating IBS, is a product called Irritab from Approved Science. This review for Irritab highlights how their product contains 10 natural enzymes designed to effectively improve digestion and promote long-term intestinal health. It also contains soothing herbs such as peppermint and aloe vera as well as pain relieving compounds like turmeric and ginger. Alongside natural ingredients designed to prevent constipation and improve regularity, such as psyllium, it contains a key compound called Bioperine to speed up results and aid absorption. These guys have really done their research and have included everything you need in one formula to help treat IBS.
This review for Irritab focuses on a number of positive aspects including the great range of ingredients it contains which have been designed to provide a dual action approach for eliminating IBS symptoms – treats painful symptoms as well as aids prevention from future bouts of IBS. Other positives about this product are the fact that if you are not happy with their product you can return it within 60 days and get a full money back refund. What’s more, the price is pretty much on par with other similar products that we found for overcoming IBS and we came across some great customer reviews!
- Contains 10 key all-natural digestive enzymes
- Provides a dual-action approach: immediate pain relief and promoting long-term intestinal health
- Includes Bioperine in their formula to speed up results and enhance absorption
- Confident 60-day money back guarantee
- Great reviews from many happy consumers
Read our full review on Irritab to discover all you need to know about whether or not this supplement is for you to help overcome the challenging symptoms of IBS.
Let’s talk more about the ingredients because that is what sells this product for us. This formula covers every angle for treating IBS symptoms by including a wide range of ingredients.
- Natural Digestive Enzymes – helps the body break down food more effectively to improve digestion.
- Psyllium – a soluble fiber that helps bulk up stools to allow an easier passage through the digestive system.
- Perilla Leaf – helps to relieve bloating and abdominal discomfort.
- Peppermint Oil – provides soothing and cooling pain relief.
- Aloe Vera – contains aloin which acts as a gentle laxative to support a healthy digestive system.
- Fennel – helps stimulate peristalsis to prevent constipation and promote regularity.
- Ginger Root – provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Turmeric – reduces abdominal pain and provides soothing, warm relief.
- Cumin – aids digestion and boosts long-term gastrointestinal health.
- Long Pepper – enhances digestion and boosts metabolism.
- Vitamin D – boosts deficiencies present (a common issue amongst IBS sufferers).
- Bioperine® – contains piperine, the main alkaloid in black pepper which increases bioavailability and speeds up results.
This dietary supplement should be taken twice daily. Preferably one in the morning and once in the afternoon. It should be taken with an 8oz glass of water 30 minutes prior to meal times
Possible Side Effects
We were unable to find any noted side effects of this product. Given that all the ingredients that it contains are natural, this is not a surprise. As with all health-related questions and issues, we always advise that you contact your doctor to chat more about what is the best way to treat your specific set of symptoms.
Their best value package costs $139.80, saving consumers over $219. This is great news for long-term treatment. That said, for those who are nervous about buying a full 6-month supply, you are able to buy single bottles, starter packages and intermediate packages also. A single bottle costs $49.95. When buying 6 bottles, this reduces down to $23.30. Given that they have a great money back guarantee, why settle for anything less than the 6-month option. After all, if you are not happy with the results. You can send it back.
These guys offer you a full 60-day money back guarantee if you are not happy with the results you experience. You can’t say fairer than that and this is one of the best that we have seen in the industry.
With so many products out there for treating IBS, we know how hard it can be to choose the right one. We hope that our reviews go some way in helping. This is one product, and in fact, one company that we can recommend. The selection of ingredients that it contains show just how much they research their products and the science behind their formulas. We like that fact that contains 10 digestive enzymes which is key to aiding digestion. Together with the other herbs for soothing and warming the stomach as well as the added Bioperine, we feel that this is a winning combination. The price is on par with many similar products and we liked the fact that they offer great discounts for purchasing multiple bottles, this is great news for long-term intestinal health. The manufacturer offers a confident guarantee and we liked that we found many positive reviews about this product.
Why is Irritab one of our top choices?
- It contains 10 natural digestive enzymes
- It provides a dual action solution for treating IBS
- It contains a soothing and warming herbal blend of ingredients including turmeric, ginger, aloe vera.
- It works to promote regularity, avoiding constipation issues.
- It contains Bioperine, has a great guarantee and no side effects.
Need we go one. This is a great product and one that we would recommend.
Click here to learn about our Top IBS Products.
|IBS Clear||BioGanix BioZyme Digestive Enzymes||Nature's Sunshine Food Enzymes||Herbs of Gold IBS Advanced||Kijimea IBS|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) best value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Fast||Good||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.50%||81%||79%||72%||68.2%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Risk Free||Unused & Unopened||No|